Translate

Thursday 25 October 2018

My Recent obsession with ghost stories on Youtube.


Image result for Ghosts
As on Readers Digest. com
As my previous post stated, I am a fiend for ghost stories, and have been into them as long as I can remember (even though they terrified me beyond belief!) In recent months I have begun to find and search for ghost stories via our old friend YouTube and have found some amazing things!

Now I was only ever exposed to ‘True Ghost Stories’ that would be on less mainstream channels at dumb o’clock at night for the majority of my teen and early twenties (to be fair, I’m only 26, but literally that was the first time I said ‘in my early twenties…. Now I am old!), so I was mainly just re-watching these ‘My Ghost Stories’, ‘Most Haunted’, ‘Ghost Hunters, ‘Ghost Adventurers’ and ‘Destination Truth’… Then I stumbled onto something a little bit more juicy…

A deep voiced American gentleman named ‘Corpse Husband’ showed up in my recommended box, and I clicked on his video and opened up a whole newwwwww Worllldddd of amazingly terrifying stories…. Real life encounters, real life ghost stories, Paramedic encounters (those stories scare me most!) and others that these narrators read aloud from forums such as reddit. REAL LIFE SPOOKY STORIES!

Ever since then, I’ve been hooked, and I tell you what, I don’t plan to go sober from them for a long while!

There is something so good about hooking up my over ear headphones, putting on a narration from creators such as Dr Creepen, Corpse Husband, Lets Read or Be.Busta and just listen whilst drawing. It’s almost space face inducing (that weird phase of consciousness where you are there physically, but your head is in space, and you are beyond inspired) I just love it!






The visuals you can imagine when these stories are read are astounding, there is something about how the stories are real, how they are written and are, in turn, narrated that just sets my soul on fire, I have never felt this much intimacy with stories as I do with these videos.

The scariest story I remember hearing:

So naturally, some stories will be less scary than others, and although they are great to hear, it’s something special when you hear one that chills you to your core, and allows your mind to consistently remember the imagery it created from simple words compiled together.  Here, my fiends, are the two videos that made me get real chills, one is true life encounters, and one is a ‘creepy pasta’.







I hope you enjoyed these videos, I know I did the first, second and third time around! I hope that some of you have now found the door that I have potentially opened for you to be entertaining as I do, and sorry in advance for any spooky dreams you may encounter!

Keep spookin’
Jessiefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment